Friday, July 27, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things...

I spent a day or two thinking about what I should create for my journal..I had already chosen pointillism as the medium, but the actual subjects for each piece of art have taken alot more pondering.. I am going to choose subjects that make me happy, people, things and places that make my soul sing.

The first picture I have decided to do for my journal is a singer I really love called Jimmy Gnecco.  I have loved his music for years and I like his look...The first step of creating a pointillist picture for me is the rough sketch.  I then choose the colour and the various nib sizes I will be using .  For this picture I have chosen 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5.  This is a smaller size of paper than I usually work with so it was a little quicker than a pointillist picture takes for me .




                                                 The final scan of the completed image

No comments:

Post a Comment